09-17-2012 04:30 PM
My officejet 6500 worked fine...ran out of black ink, so I put in a new large size cartridge, and now it won't print black (print or copy); put in all new other 3 cartridges, and now it saying the cyan is empty! Read lots of posts and so far have only tried the 3/# disconnect move. What else might work?... this problem is ridiculously frustrating!
09-17-2012 04:32 PM
The post here may help. Be sure to check the vents.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
05-08-2013 11:02 PM
Pl check are you using right ink cartrige and it is genine HP ink cartridge. PL try with print head claning ref to page 151 in the user manual , see the attached link for the product user manual.
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01669504.pdf. Hope this helps you to solve the probelm .
I am Hp employee
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue... "
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)