09-17-2012 04:30 PM
My officejet 6500 worked fine...ran out of black ink, so I put in a new large size cartridge, and now it won't print black (print or copy); put in all new other 3 cartridges, and now it saying the cyan is empty! Read lots of posts and so far have only tried the 3/# disconnect move. What else might work?... this problem is ridiculously frustrating!
09-17-2012 04:32 PM
The post here may help. Be sure to check the vents.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
05-08-2013 11:02 PM
Pl check are you using right ink cartrige and it is genine HP ink cartridge. PL try with print head claning ref to page 151 in the user manual , see the attached link for the product user manual.
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01669504.pdf. Hope this helps you to solve the probelm .
I am Hp employee
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue... "
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series