04-27-2012 11:52 PM
Please find below link to troubleshoot the paper jam ..
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
05-09-2013 12:20 AM
Sorry to hear that. Suspect 2 things. 1) The duplexer is not installed properly. 2) One of the serrated wall is not installed properly. For 1) take out the duplexer, install it properly and try again. For 2) take out the duplexer and look at the back of the printer base to check whether the serrated wall has install properly. The serrated wall look like a plastic snap with a tongue like object. Hope this help.
05-09-2013 09:58 AM
Were you able to solve your paper jam problem after going through the troubleshooting document jabzi linked for you?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
01-07-2014 11:47 AM
every day since new... multiple sheets feed.
Bought new paper
cleared at least 40 times!
Machine in warranty.
Request to repair gets stuck on:
slaesforce, complete address for which has been deleted by your mail client.
HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n
HP warranty no good?
can I get through to a real person?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)