05-05-2013 01:24 AM
the indicater lioght comes on and stays on but the unit will not power up or off. I have tested the power supply and it has the correct voltage output Hopefully some one can help.
05-05-2013 11:06 AM
With the power light on, disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and wait 10 mins. Reconnect and try.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series