05-05-2013 01:24 AM
the indicater lioght comes on and stays on but the unit will not power up or off. I have tested the power supply and it has the correct voltage output Hopefully some one can help.
05-05-2013 11:06 AM
With the power light on, disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and wait 10 mins. Reconnect and try.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)