Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@bikermom52, please check your private message inbox.

HP Recommended

I tried the unplugging advice several times and my vertical blacklines won't disappear. What do you suggest?

HP Recommended

@afdac, please check your private message inbox. 

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem. Tried all the fixes with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HP Recommended

@ToLipEsum,please check your private message inbox. 

HP Recommended

Worked like a charm. Kudos to you!

HP Recommended

HP employee:  I wish you would post your reply in the forum, because my vertical lines started when I changed the black ink cartridge.  Same problem as all the other people who have posted.  Tried all the solutions (except for cleaning the smaller glass under the small document feeder) because I couldn't figure out how to get to the glass.  Can you please help???

HP Recommended

@okcatty, please check your private message inbox. 

Let me know how the reset works.

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem with copying in black only (Lots of verticle lines).   It's so bad now I can't even read the copy .  Please help!  Thanks!

HP Recommended

Never mind, leavin g it off overnight worked!!  Thank you all!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.