11-20-2012 02:10 PM
The power light and triangle light are both lit meaning a fatal error. It's not even 2 years old and gets used occasionally. We just bought 6 cartridges. What do we do? Junk the printer?
11-27-2012 12:42 PM
Hope this helps, thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)