Question

Student
rosannadp
Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

paper. always paper jam or paper feeding problems

I bought a Photosmart 5520 , only 20 days ago. I set it up ( mac) . as the first moment,printing allignment page, i had a paper jam. I removed the paper, then the paper won't feed. 

I tryed different kind of paper ( also the photo´s one). ALways the same. Paper jam and no feed.

what should I do?

thanks

Master's Graduate
aneeshnair
Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

Re: paper. always paper jam or paper feeding problems

HI

Looks like even if the paper is not in the tray you get the error message... please follow the steps so that you can check for any papers inside the printer so please follow the steps in given below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03246473&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&ju...

Regards
Aneesh

I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If  my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...

Student
mcolby
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

after using  the options to clean our printer, we began having paper jams.  After purchasing this officejet 4 months ago and not using it on a daily basis, we are very dissappointed in the service warranty. It was our understanding this printer had a 1 year warranty.  Our printer is now making a horrible noise when it tries to print.  I have exhausted all recommendations to cure the paper jam problems.  Any suggestions?

Master's Graduate
aneeshnair
Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)

Hi

I am really sorry for you getting into problems with the printer. i would suggest you to call the HP toll free  number and get  the replacement for the printer.

Regards
Aneesh

I Represent HP
You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If  my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation