08-09-2012 03:08 PM
I have a Deskjet F2120 and it has suddenly quit printing on cardstock. Everytime I try to print it will start printing but then jam. I have chosen Photo paper on the printer and on the print screen on my computer. It will print on normal paper just fine. Any suggestions???
08-10-2012 06:09 PM
It looks like the printer was not designed to print on card stock. According to the printer's specs, card stock sized cards are not supported. You can try cleaning the rollers, but it may be that your luck just ran out on this one. Sorry.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)