08-09-2012 03:08 PM
I have a Deskjet F2120 and it has suddenly quit printing on cardstock. Everytime I try to print it will start printing but then jam. I have chosen Photo paper on the printer and on the print screen on my computer. It will print on normal paper just fine. Any suggestions???
08-10-2012 06:09 PM
It looks like the printer was not designed to print on card stock. According to the printer's specs, card stock sized cards are not supported. You can try cleaning the rollers, but it may be that your luck just ran out on this one. Sorry.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series