01-05-2014 03:09 AM
I was printing a large double sided document. It stopped printing and said printer was off line. It is a wireless. Don't know why it would go off line.
I tried to turn the printer off with the power button, but the screen states shutting down, but it never does shut down.
I rebooted my computer. After unplugging the printer which then stated not to do that. The printer continued printing where it left off, but stopped again. When I tried to use the power button to turn the printer off, it has now been stuck in the shutting down mode now for over 8 hours.
What can I do to fix this?
Thank you, MKface
P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Photosmart Products. - Hp Forum Moderator
01-16-2014 05:59 AM
Please check the following document and try the steps to reset the Power module.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series