09-04-2012 05:24 PM
The troubleshooting steps in this document may resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
09-05-2012 06:23 PM
Thanks for the info. I tried all of the sugestions, but didn't have any luck. I just purchased a new printhead, this will be the third one. I'm not to happy with this HP printer. Of course this had to happen just as school is starting for my girls.
Thanks again, Gary
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)