12-10-2013 03:08 PM
I have bought the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus and currently printing from the setup cartridges.
The text and black-and-white images are good but when printing color images on plain paper
the colors are too saturated. For example a picture of a blue rose look like one big smudge.
The issue could be the same for other colors. When printing the same color images using
the black ink only setting the results are good.
And what kind of photo paper works with my printer, because it didn't print well on
some photo paper I tried.
Do you think the printer needs a better driver.
Thanks in advance everybody.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series