05-30-2012 11:52 PM
HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-one Printer
The printer is turned on, wireless network is functioning but printer is in 'offline' mode. How do I turn it to 'online' so I can print? Thank you
This has happened occasionally, but my husband is not longer here and I have to work it out myself.
05-31-2012 05:12 AM
Please download and run the Print and Scan Doctor using the below link.
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
12-10-2013 08:01 PM
Sorry about the issue. For win 7, if the network settings on the printer and computer are the same then follow these steps to bring it online.
>> Click on the Start Button.
>> Go to "Devices and Printers" from the list at the left.
>> There will be your printer icon and it will be probably greyed out.
>> Right click on that icon, Choose "SEE WHAT'S PRINTING"
>> On the next window, thgere will be three tabs at the top " PRINTER, DOCUMENT, VIEW"
>> Click on "Printer" and in the drop down list you will see the option "Use printer Online" in case its offline. If not then it will say "Use Printer Offline".. If you get the second option and not the first one then you will have to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for the printer.
In case you need further assistance you can call HP @ 1-800-474-6836
At your help an employee of HP.
**Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left**
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series