07-31-2012 09:08 PM
What operating system do you have? Is it 32 bit or 64 bit? Can you go to start, click on devices and printers and see if it is your default printer and does it say offline?
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.
08-01-2012 01:46 AM
It would help as well knowing which printer model you have.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up icon in the post.
If my reply resolved your issue, please mark it as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier and help other people.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)