07-31-2012 09:08 PM
What operating system do you have? Is it 32 bit or 64 bit? Can you go to start, click on devices and printers and see if it is your default printer and does it say offline?
Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may click on the white star in the "Kudos" button for any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks. These feedback tools help keep our community active, so you receive better answers faster.
08-01-2012 01:46 AM
It would help as well knowing which printer model you have.
I am an HP employee.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos star in the post.
If my reply resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier by other people.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series