11-29-2012 10:28 PM
Printer Hp Deskjet 1000 J110 series. Windows XP. Printer worked fine for the first few weeks. Now when trying to print I get a message "out of paper" It will print after I shut it off and on again after three tries. Does this every time. Any help?
12-03-2012 10:41 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)