11-29-2012 10:28 PM
Printer Hp Deskjet 1000 J110 series. Windows XP. Printer worked fine for the first few weeks. Now when trying to print I get a message "out of paper" It will print after I shut it off and on again after three tries. Does this every time. Any help?
12-03-2012 10:41 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series