printing double sided on merge print job (58 Views)
Honor Student
fpsolutionsllc
Message 1 of 2 (58 Views)

printing double sided on merge print job

When I try to merge (using mail merge manager) a pint job to the printer, It keeps trying to print everything double sided. I do not have anything set to print double sided. I have checked and rechecked all of the settings. I want to scream and throw this thing against the wall and bash it with an 8lb sledge hammer into a billion little pieces. PLEASE HELP!! 

Printer: HP 6700

Operating system: Mac OSX 10.9.2

Word for Mac Version 14.4.1

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (33 Views)

Re: printing double sided on merge print job

Hello @fpsolutionsllc, welcome to the forums:smileyhappy:

I understand you are having printing issues with your Officejet 6700 and mail merge manager printing everything two sided. When you print from just Word, without using the mail merge manager, does it print one sided? There may be a preset with two sided. Here is what I recommend.

1. Mac OS X: How to reset the printing system

2. Repair disk permissions

3. Reinstall - The Full Feature Driver: Full Feature Software and Driver - OS X 10.9 Mavericks

4. Try printing now

I hope my post helped you, please let me know the results!

Have a great day:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation