05-04-2014 10:50 PM
When I try to merge (using mail merge manager) a pint job to the printer, It keeps trying to print everything double sided. I do not have anything set to print double sided. I have checked and rechecked all of the settings. I want to scream and throw this thing against the wall and bash it with an 8lb sledge hammer into a billion little pieces. PLEASE HELP!!
Printer: HP 6700
Operating system: Mac OSX 10.9.2
Word for Mac Version 14.4.1
05-07-2014 09:56 AM
Hello @fpsolutionsllc, welcome to the forums
I understand you are having printing issues with your Officejet 6700 and mail merge manager printing everything two sided. When you print from just Word, without using the mail merge manager, does it print one sided? There may be a preset with two sided. Here is what I recommend.
3. Reinstall - The Full Feature Driver: Full Feature Software and Driver - OS X 10.9 Mavericks
4. Try printing now
I hope my post helped you, please let me know the results!
Have a great day
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series