05-04-2014 10:50 PM
When I try to merge (using mail merge manager) a pint job to the printer, It keeps trying to print everything double sided. I do not have anything set to print double sided. I have checked and rechecked all of the settings. I want to scream and throw this thing against the wall and bash it with an 8lb sledge hammer into a billion little pieces. PLEASE HELP!!
Printer: HP 6700
Operating system: Mac OSX 10.9.2
Word for Mac Version 14.4.1
05-07-2014 09:56 AM
Hello @fpsolutionsllc, welcome to the forums
I understand you are having printing issues with your Officejet 6700 and mail merge manager printing everything two sided. When you print from just Word, without using the mail merge manager, does it print one sided? There may be a preset with two sided. Here is what I recommend.
3. Reinstall - The Full Feature Driver: Full Feature Software and Driver - OS X 10.9 Mavericks
4. Try printing now
I hope my post helped you, please let me know the results!
Have a great day
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)