01-12-2014 05:19 AM
It used to work fine, but recently when printing two sided, the first side comes out and then it stops. I get no screen to click on to restart printing after having turned the paper. How do I correct this?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Server Blades to Laserjets. - Hp Forum Moderator
01-16-2014 08:40 AM
>What printer are you using?
Unfortunately it is mentioned in the tag (LaserJet P1102) and not in the text or subject.
You can edit the post by using Post Options > Edit Reply.
Also delete the bogus tag using the View All link.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)