01-12-2014 05:19 AM
It used to work fine, but recently when printing two sided, the first side comes out and then it stops. I get no screen to click on to restart printing after having turned the paper. How do I correct this?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Server Blades to Laserjets. - Hp Forum Moderator
01-16-2014 08:40 AM
>What printer are you using?
Unfortunately it is mentioned in the tag (LaserJet P1102) and not in the text or subject.
You can edit the post by using Post Options > Edit Reply.
Also delete the bogus tag using the View All link.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)