03-31-2013 05:11 PM
I am trying to print a simple Word document. The text print quality is good, but only half of the lines are being printed--as if the head is only printing in one direction. There are no error messages. After I invoke the clean utility, the photographic image and logo look good. Has anyone faced this problem?
04-01-2013 05:32 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)