03-31-2013 05:11 PM
I am trying to print a simple Word document. The text print quality is good, but only half of the lines are being printed--as if the head is only printing in one direction. There are no error messages. After I invoke the clean utility, the photographic image and logo look good. Has anyone faced this problem?
04-01-2013 05:32 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series