Question

Student
Stomalomalus
Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)

"Fullbleed" printing with Deskjet Ink Advantage 3520 series

Hi,

I have an HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 (3520 series) installed over my network to service 2 laptops running Vista and XP.

I am using the Vista machine.

I want to print fullbleed, so edge to edge printing without a border.  I was wondering how this is possible as I cannot find the information anywhere.

If it's not possible to get right to the edge, how can I manage to get smaller borders?

I understand I may have to do something with the "fit to page" instructions, but I cannot find them anywhere.  It's just for this one job.

Thanks

Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)

Re: "Fullbleed" printing with Deskjet Ink Advantage 3520 series

One can perform a full bleed print using this printer and an alternate driver; HP Deskjet 9800 driver.  This will allow one to select Borderless 8.5x11 as a printout for the Deskjet 3525 that you are using.

For information on how to use an alternate driver please click here.  

Keep in mind that the printer driver for this printer did not include this boarderless size, because it runs the risk of getting ink on the feed rollers in the machine.  Be aware of this possibility as it could effect future print quality as ink could rub off the rollers onto a different print job, if this happens.  Best of luck.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation