03-31-2012 01:09 PM
I am trying to reinstall hp deskjet 5440 printer drivers. Operating system is Vista 64 bit. When I hit 'Download.' I don't have a button for "Run". Instead I have "Save" . I have downloaded. Now how do I run?
04-04-2012 01:25 PM
First off, let me welcome you to the HP Consumer Printer Forums.
Now, what you will need to do is find out where your computer saves files after being downloaded from the internet. Then, find the file you downloaded and double-click it. This should start the installation proccess.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series