03-31-2012 01:09 PM
I am trying to reinstall hp deskjet 5440 printer drivers. Operating system is Vista 64 bit. When I hit 'Download.' I don't have a button for "Run". Instead I have "Save" . I have downloaded. Now how do I run?
04-04-2012 01:25 PM
First off, let me welcome you to the HP Consumer Printer Forums.
Now, what you will need to do is find out where your computer saves files after being downloaded from the internet. Then, find the file you downloaded and double-click it. This should start the installation proccess.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)