12-02-2012 01:06 PM
1. HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One Printer (309a)
2. Windows Vista 64-Bit Home
3. General Printer Error 0x61000f6
4. No known changes to printer before problem developed
Solved! View Solution.
what is the fix for general printer error 0x61000f6 for an hp photosmart premium all-in-one printer?
12-04-2012 12:27 PM
12-04-2012 12:27 PM
Let me know if this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
01-29-2013 10:59 PM
I have an OFFICEJET 6500 that jammed earlier. Followed steps, call3ed tech support...got some lady in India with very bad English who was pushing for me to buy a new printer. I kept playing with it and found this post. I found some more pieces of pape3r stuck by the cartridge installation directions! I am a happy person!!!! Thank you!!!!
01-30-2013 11:58 AM
11-12-2013 05:35 PM
Tried all suggestions in the document as well as the videos from the HP site with no luck. When I try to print it sounds like the carriage moves all the way to the left then back to the right where it bumps three times then I get the error message again. When I raise the the printer cover to access the ink cartridges and printhead the carriage moves the printhead to the left, then back to the right where it bumps three times and give me the error message again. All of this started after I cleared an envelope jam.
11-14-2013 08:36 AM
I understand you have a 0x61000f6 error.
Since you have already followed the carriage jam document and are still having the same issue then
I would recommend to call HP Tech Support for further assistance to see what other options
are available for you.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series