06-18-2012 10:12 PM
My hp F4180 will only print blank pages. I makes all the noises and goes through the motions of printing but nothing is on the page. I have Windows Vista 32 bit software is installed correctly but still only prints blank pages. I have also tried unplugging all connections and removing cartridges but no change it still prints blank. What should I do to correct this problem?
06-19-2012 02:52 PM
i'd suggest opening this link and trying the troubleshooting steps under the Windows Vista section:
This should help in resolving your issue but please post back if there are still problems!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)