06-18-2012 10:12 PM
My hp F4180 will only print blank pages. I makes all the noises and goes through the motions of printing but nothing is on the page. I have Windows Vista 32 bit software is installed correctly but still only prints blank pages. I have also tried unplugging all connections and removing cartridges but no change it still prints blank. What should I do to correct this problem?
06-19-2012 02:52 PM
i'd suggest opening this link and trying the troubleshooting steps under the Windows Vista section:
This should help in resolving your issue but please post back if there are still problems!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series