02-07-2012 09:59 PM
I downloaded the HPP diagnostic utility tool, it told me that my printer was unplugged, so I plugged it up and now the green light is just blinking, I have a HP deskjet D1530 printer I have windows vista
02-09-2012 10:25 AM
I located a "Blinking Light" article for your printer model. You can find it here. It may help resolve you problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series