02-07-2012 09:59 PM
I downloaded the HPP diagnostic utility tool, it told me that my printer was unplugged, so I plugged it up and now the green light is just blinking, I have a HP deskjet D1530 printer I have windows vista
02-09-2012 10:25 AM
I located a "Blinking Light" article for your printer model. You can find it here. It may help resolve you problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)