12-16-2013 01:48 PM
Alright, I have a Photosmart C4780 printer, and I'm trying to get it connected to the network. I need to connect it wirelessly because the three-foot USB cable it came with just doesn't cut it.
I have no clue how to connect it. I see nothing regarding networks in the printer software, and the menus on the printer itself are cryptic and buggy.
Any dell instructions I can find are for older versions using actual HP software.
Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Multifunction and All-n-One. - HP Forum Moderator
12-18-2013 07:41 AM
See this document from HP:
If you have one of the supporting Operating Systems then the steps should walk you through the process. Let us know if you have any other questions or error messages.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)