12-16-2013 01:48 PM
Alright, I have a Photosmart C4780 printer, and I'm trying to get it connected to the network. I need to connect it wirelessly because the three-foot USB cable it came with just doesn't cut it.
I have no clue how to connect it. I see nothing regarding networks in the printer software, and the menus on the printer itself are cryptic and buggy.
Any dell instructions I can find are for older versions using actual HP software.
Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Multifunction and All-n-One. - HP Forum Moderator
12-18-2013 07:41 AM
See this document from HP:
If you have one of the supporting Operating Systems then the steps should walk you through the process. Let us know if you have any other questions or error messages.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series