Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

i have a hp laserjet p1102w.  let's say you have a 10 page document and you only want to print page 3.  my printer used to print just page 3.  now, no matter what settings i use--print current page, print only this enumerated page, it prints the whole document.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @momesq,

I understand that you can no longer print a specific page from a document. I can help you.

If you are on Windows, download and run the Print and Scan Doctor. It will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it. Find and fix common printer problems using HP diagnostic tools for Windows?

If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the printer software.

HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer Drivers.

Select your operating system, click next and click on the software to download and install.

Please provide the following information so I can assist you better, if you are still having issues.

What operating system are you using?

How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer.

Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

How is the printer connected? (USB/Ethernet/Wireless)

What were the results when you ran the Print and Scan Doctor? (did it print or scan, any error messages)

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @momesq,

I understand that you can no longer print a specific page from a document. I can help you.

If you are on Windows, download and run the Print and Scan Doctor. It will diagnose the issue and might automatically resolve it. Find and fix common printer problems using HP diagnostic tools for Windows?

If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the printer software.

HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer Drivers.

Select your operating system, click next and click on the software to download and install.

Please provide the following information so I can assist you better, if you are still having issues.

What operating system are you using?

How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer.

Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?

How is the printer connected? (USB/Ethernet/Wireless)

What were the results when you ran the Print and Scan Doctor? (did it print or scan, any error messages)

Have a nice day!
Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Didn't work. Still no option to PRINT CURRENT PAGE. HP does a louy job of even highlighting which page your cursor is on. Should turn gray.

This is a headache where the document pages do not match the content pages (e.g., Due to a Cover page,  page #1 actually starts on Document page #2).

HP Recommended

Hi @diane___nyc,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums! I read your post and see that you already tried the previous steps posted and are still unable to print the current page. I can help you, but I will need some more information to provide the proper steps to try and resolve this issue.

What application are you printing from?

Try a different application to see if you have the same results.

What operating system are you using? How to Find the Windows Edition and Version on Your Computer.

How is the printer connected? (USB/Wireless)

Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

My brand-new HP 8740 won't print just one page of a multi-page document.  Don't try to tell me to use HP Print/Scan Doctor or check the drivers, etc., I just loaded the newest software directly from HP's web site and tried the Doctor to fix the problem - still doesn't work.  It either prints the entire document or prints absolutely nothing.  Extremely frustrating, driving me to go directly to Epson!!

HP Recommended

Hello, @timg0 - Hope you are well!

Thank you for stopping by HP Support Forums. I am glad to assist you!

What document are you trying to print? Is it a word document, PDF, or an online document? If it is a word document try printing a single page document using PDF and vice versa. It is important to isolate the issue.

Also, let me know the operating system on your PC.

Thank you, I’ll watch for your reply.

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.