07-15-2012 10:22 PM
HP office jet 6500A Plus
I tried to print a document on letter size paper not realizing it was legal size. It would not print, but now it won't print anything even letter size documents. Everything is correctly set up for letter size paper, but I continue to get the same error message.
09-06-2012 03:16 PM
Here is a link to a support document for the error message you are getting on your printer. Try the steps here and let us know if you are still getting the message.
Also, what operating system are you using ?
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series