Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@mohsen122002 

Thank you for posting on the hp.com forums regarding your issue with the LaserJet pro m127fn. In most cases where the device won’t wake on a fax call; it has been identified that the issue is related to ungrounded power. This has only been seen in European countries. If you are in Europe please verify that your power source is grounded. HP continues to investigate ways to mitigate this issue.

Thank you,

Auntie Em

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution

HP Recommended
Hi the ungrounded in iran have the same issue please update new firmware to solve this problem because in iran dont have any hp support
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

Thank You.
Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

@Ashkan1364

Thank you for posting your issue regarding the Laserjet Printer. Please make sure that your power source is grounded. HP continues to investigate ways to mitigate this issue.

This thread will be updated when new information is available.

Thank you,

Auntie Em

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
Hi i use ungrounded outlet
HP Recommended
In iran the all off outlet is ungrounded but i think this issue not relate the grouded or ungrounded outlet
HP Recommended

@askhan1364

As previously stated, please use a grounded outlet. This issue has been traced to the use of ungrounded outlets.

Thank you,

Auntie Em

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended
We dont have grounded outlet here
HP Recommended

what,what?

hp is alive?

after 6 month?

Is it important customer problems for hp?

I do not think!!

HP Recommended

dear ashkan

what is grounded power?

do you understand?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.