12-21-2009 08:55 PM
Printed copies are just fine and are clear and crisp. However, when Copy Function is used, there's a couple of vertical lines, about 3/8 of an inch apart that runs the complete length of the page. There's also some minor smudging notices in various places on the page. It appears it might need a good cleaning, but I no longer have the manual and don't know where to start, or what to use. Can anyone help me "clean" the copying components of this machine? Thanks
12-21-2009 11:32 PM
Are you using the automatic document feeder tray to make a copy? You may try to use this document to address this issue, click here.
12-22-2009 08:02 AM
It certainly sounds like you have me headed in the right direction. I'll follow these directions and let you know if this fixes the problem. Hopefully it will. Merry Christmas.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax