09-05-2013 01:55 AM
After one fax sending try it has stucked with message "Repeat action after 0 seconds" and after few seconds or minutes it says "sending failed", then, again the first message "Repeat action after 0 seconds" every try of interaction with printer says "Busy" and shows again message 1 or 2.
Sorry for translations, I have It set in native language but point is the same i think.
Tried suggested resets with # and 3 or # and 6, several power unplugs, unplugged over night...
Nothing more to do...what do I do now?
09-08-2013 11:44 PM
the problem has been fixed, in case, I suggest to try to call to the fax number with cell phone, afterwards, fax asks you if you want to cancel previous job (finally).
I tried a lot of suggested here (restarts. service menus etc...) nothing really helped.
Fax test ran failed due to wrong dialing tone or something like that, however, now it works properly.
Anyways thanks for your help!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers