Question

Honor Student
acookejr
Message 1 of 6 (870 Views)
Accepted Solution

7520 Photosmart fax issues, how send multiple pages via this fax all in one printer

New to 7520 wireless printer, fax, copier, scanner.  Had 3310 previously.  No problem sending faxes with that one.  Have problems with sending multiple pages on the 7520.  Can some one give me a step by step process.  Suspect I need to use the Document tray vs the sdanner screen, but not sure how to proceed, and unlike 3310 no printed guide to show how to proceed.  Help!  Please!

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 6 (863 Views)

Re: 7520 Photosmart fax issues, how send multiple pages via this fax all in one printer

Hi,

Indeed you sjould use the ADF to send multiple pages, you may follow Send a fax from the ADF below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03415549&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=e...

Additionally you may find the user guide of the device in the following link:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03456524.pdf

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
acookejr
Message 3 of 6 (851 Views)

Re: 7520 Photosmart fax issues, how send multiple pages via this fax all in one printer

Thank you for your help in resolving my problem trying to fax multiple pages.  Appreciate the help very much.  Regards!!

Top Student
Petlover66
Message 4 of 6 (379 Views)

Can someone answer this question. That has read the question. I went to links the above person put on there. There is no answer. Looks to me like you are unable to send multiple page faxes from this PhotoSmart Printer.  I really need someone that has one of these printers to email me back.  This printer is no good if you can not send several pages in one fax.

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 5 of 6 (353 Views)

Hi petlover66,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that you would like to learn how to send multiple page faxes from your Photosmart 7520 printer.

The first document link (Send a Fax from the Scanner Glass or the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)) that @ShlomiL gave has the instructions on how to send a multi-page fax from the printer. Please click on the + beside ‘Send a fax from the ADF”. I’ve screen shot and highlighted the section that indicates you can send multi-page faxes.

PS 7520 - Multi-page fax highlighted.png

If you are having issues with the ADF not picking up the paper please follow steps in The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper. If you are having issues with the printer not scanning and you are using a Windows operating system please Try the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows. The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free utility (tool) that helps to quickly resolve common printing, scanning and connectivity issues. HP recommends that you run the tool whenever you need to troubleshoot an issue.

If you get notified of an issue that the utility doesn’t correct, please let me know at what step you got the message and what the message said.   If possible, please post a screen shot of the results of the Print and Scan Doctor if returns an error (How to take and post a screenshot on HP Support Forum).

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Petlover66
Message 6 of 6 (347 Views)

I have contacted hp tech support. There is no way to send  Multiple pages through the glass scanner. The info that was sent from this hp person is wrong. The directions like any good sales pitch conveniently leaves out that fact. I have had this printer for three months. If I had known that I would not have purchased this one. My grip was that a lot of times those feeders go out and the you are going to have to send one page at a time. The person who was trying to help didnot read the page. He or she underlined info that was suppose to help. If he or she had read the page he would have noted the directions he was sending me told how to send multipule pages through the roller not the glass.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation