12-18-2013 07:36 AM
I need to scan 1 document and produce 2 output files. First, I need an exact copy. Second, I need a copy with "red color dropout". I need to produce both of these wtih a single scan (preferablly with a similar file name or even in the same document).
Can I do this with the 8500 fn1, or is there additional software that can be purchased to accomplish this?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers