Question

Honor Student
ds00424
Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

8600 scan to network folder - more than 50 pages

I have an HP 8600 Plus (all-in -one).  I have set up the scan to network folder and it works well.

However the hopper only hold about 50 pages.  I would like to scan about 150 pages.

I would rather not end up with 3 pdf files to merge nor have to watch the progress and add more pages when the hopper comes close to empty.

What would be nice is an option (similar to when scanning a single page placed on the glass) that asks "Would you like to add more pages?" after the each set of 50 pages is scanned.

I didn't see such an option in the system or manual.  Anyone know if it exists?  Any chance of adding it?

Thanks for any help / info.

Provost
pcwizard
Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

Re: 8600 scan to network folder - more than 50 pages

Hi ds00424,

Thank you for the suggestion about the ADF sheet capacity limit. Most printers manufactured have a max sheet limit of 50. I will forward your suggestion to the developers for consideration in future products. Have a wonderful evening.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Honor Student
ds00424
Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

Thank you.

Please let me know if that feature is scheduled for / shows up in a sw release - (maybe someone can put a reminder to reply to this thread in the MR :-)

Provost
pcwizard
Message 4 of 4 (391 Views)

Hi ds00424,

I will let you know if this feature get implemented to the software. Have a wonderful day.

I am an HP employee.

Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation