07-31-2009 04:12 PM
07-31-2009 07:20 PM
10-27-2010 07:30 AM
I have a Photosmart Premium Web C309n and have the same problem. I have tried entering both '*' and '#' repeatedly to trigger a pause but instead hear the key being dialed during the dialing sequence. I have searched all available documentation for this printer and this issue is not referenced. This is a nice all-in-one but unless I can get this problem resolved, this machine is relegated to only receiving faxes, which is unacceptable.
12-13-2010 12:03 PM
To get a pause, locate the cursor where you want the pause, then try these:
Press and hold the * (star) key until there is a - (dash) on the display.
If that doesn't work, press the up arrow on the Printer controls. Hopefully, you will get a - (dash) on the display.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax