Activate Scan to computer HP Envy 110 D411a (2034 Views)
Top Student
ashercraig
Message 1 of 3 (2,034 Views)

Activate Scan to computer HP Envy 110 D411a

Hello, i  have an HP ENVY 110 D411a, it is hooked wireless to my windows XP sp3 /.NET framework 4(32-bit), I am able to print wireless from all types email, jpeg, Etc, i am able to scan from the printer to a Jump drive (plugged into the printer USB port) yet will not "Scan to Computer" i have loaded the software five times  it  does not contain  "HP Scan" or some other issue is occuring, it will not ,nor am i finding "Activate Scan to Computer" function do i need to seek the download? will i find it online? Everything works great Except  this function, i have done the  "printer connections and software" Network (Ethernet/wireless)-connect the printer to the same Network as this computer" Select a printer to install "my model- IP address-MAc address-Network type all good! Hit 

Next "Unsuccessful Network Installation The printer was unable to be installed over the Network! Yet i have Excellent wireless connection "Is this the software i need or am i not looking in the correct place or some other issue?

Thanks Jeff

Honor Student
t0nks
Message 2 of 3 (2,026 Views)

Re: Activate Scan to computer HP Envy 110 D411a

If you have an antivirus, try disabling it first then uninstall and re-install the driver. If you are not seeing an option for activate scan to computer or manage scan to computer then probably not all files were copied during the installation. You can also try downloading the full feature software and driver. Go to support.hp.com, enter your model or product number or model number on the search box to locate the driver for your printer.
Top Student
ashercraig
Message 3 of 3 (2,007 Views)

Re: Activate Scan to computer HP Envy 110 D411a

Yes that is correct! I will try disabling the anti-virus and reloading the software i do get blocks from it, yet i always have the option to "permit" and that may not work so well, Because i did the full features and drivers and no go, do you think it would be a good idea to disable the firewall also? I'll give that a try, I know it is some simple little thing!

Thank You Very Much! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation