09-30-2012 05:31 PM
Hello, i have an HP ENVY 110 D411a, it is hooked wireless to my windows XP sp3 /.NET framework 4(32-bit), I am able to print wireless from all types email, jpeg, Etc, i am able to scan from the printer to a Jump drive (plugged into the printer USB port) yet will not "Scan to Computer" i have loaded the software five times it does not contain "HP Scan" or some other issue is occuring, it will not ,nor am i finding "Activate Scan to Computer" function do i need to seek the download? will i find it online? Everything works great Except this function, i have done the "printer connections and software" Network (Ethernet/wireless)-connect the printer to the same Network as this computer" Select a printer to install "my model- IP address-MAc address-Network type all good! Hit
Next "Unsuccessful Network Installation The printer was unable to be installed over the Network! Yet i have Excellent wireless connection "Is this the software i need or am i not looking in the correct place or some other issue?
09-30-2012 10:38 PM
10-02-2012 12:38 AM
Yes that is correct! I will try disabling the anti-virus and reloading the software i do get blocks from it, yet i always have the option to "permit" and that may not work so well, Because i did the full features and drivers and no go, do you think it would be a good idea to disable the firewall also? I'll give that a try, I know it is some simple little thing!
Thank You Very Much!
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax