12-15-2012 04:25 AM
The GUI for my Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer - E710n has changed and now I can't load a document at the printer and send it to the computer. When I click on "ScantoPCActivationApp" in the scanner folder it comes back with the message - Error launching the program, device was not specified. How do I fix this and what happened to the old GUI? Thanks
12-17-2012 04:00 AM
1. First uninstall the software
- Click Start button then go to Programs > HP > Officejet 6500 and click Uninstall.
- 2. Then go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- and click over Officejet 6500 and then click Uninstall option
3. Then download the software from the HP web:
4. And install with the downloaded software.
Hope these steps helps you.
* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks
* Click on the button Accepted Solution if the question is answered.