01-27-2010 12:24 AM
Hi for some reason I can no longer receive faxes automatically. Was able to in the past and have had a few power surges & black outs - since then, even though fax setup says "automatic answer" in on and it is set to 6 rings before the fax cuts in......it doesn't work. Can answer manually, but that's no good for me when I'm not here. We operate Windows XP Home Edition, have ADSL with filters on all phone lines and have no answering machine.....any ideas?
05-08-2013 10:51 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 01:07 PM by OscarFuentes
Follow the steps in the link below to solve the issue:
If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax