11-30-2013 10:02 PM
We purchased a ScanJet N6350 and I had it setup for network use. I carefully read the user manual (installation) and followed the steps thoroughly thus I had all my 9 users name configured on the Scanjet mahine. Problem comes when I perform scanning both on flatbed and feeder - I see a distinct blue colored tint over the entire scanned image. This applies to both document-to-PDF scanning (feeder) and paper-to-photo (flatbed) scanning.
I performed the procedures listed in here but to no avail.
Can anyone help me on this, please.
01-15-2014 08:52 PM
Hi, thank you for your post. This appears to be a hardware issue. if the device is still in warranty I would recommend that you contact customer support at www.hp.com/support for further troubleshooting and to see about a replacement unit.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax