04-25-2010 02:07 AM
Be sure to see that you have READ IRIS OCR software installed in Programs and Features. If you can't find it their that may be why you don't get the option to scan to PDF. I think the latest full feature software for Win7 should come with the OCR software in it. You have installed the latest full feature software from HP as well correct?
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers