04-25-2010 02:07 AM
Be sure to see that you have READ IRIS OCR software installed in Programs and Features. If you can't find it their that may be why you don't get the option to scan to PDF. I think the latest full feature software for Win7 should come with the OCR software in it. You have installed the latest full feature software from HP as well correct?
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax