Question

Student
TTJSJ
Message 1 of 7 (4,952 Views)

Can I scan a document with multiple pages at my HP Envy 110?

Can I scan a document with multiple pages at my HP Envy 110? I have succeeded with 1 page to my new Mac, but would like to have all the pages in the same document..

Top Student
Matthewt18
Message 2 of 7 (4,922 Views)

Re: Can I scan a document with multiple pages at my HP Envy 110?

[ Edited ]

Yea, I talked with the support center in Manilla and was told how to do it.  Make sure in the advanced settings from your HP software on the computer that you have the multiple scans per PDF file off (preset that way so shouldn't be a problem).  Then the trick is that you have to preview the scan.  Then there's a little plus button on the bottom left that lets you put more than one page on a PDF file.  If you still can't figure it out email me at {Personal Information Removed}

Matthew

Top Student
Matthewt18
Message 3 of 7 (4,921 Views)

Of course that's on windows so I can't speak for the mac interface. Hope it helps.
Student
ChrisDavid69
Message 4 of 7 (3,395 Views)

I saw your posting about how to scan a document with multiple pages using my HP Envy 110, though I'm unable to figure out where to check the setting referred to.  Would you be able to let me know how to find that setting?  Thanks

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 5 of 7 (3,326 Views)

What OS are you using ChrisDavid69?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Student
gjr1032
Message 6 of 7 (1,504 Views)

can i scan a document with multiple page at my hp envy110

Top Student
Matthewt18
Message 7 of 7 (1,499 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yea, I talked with the support center in Manilla and was told how to do it.  Make sure in the advanced settings from your HP software on the computer that you have the multiple scans per PDF file off (preset that way so shouldn't be a problem).  Then the trick is that you have to preview the scan.  Then there's a little plus button on the bottom left that lets you put more than one page on a PDF file.  If you still can't figure it out email me at [Edited for Personal Information]

Matthew

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation