Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP 2135 Printer all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello HP & friends,

Hello i am using HP 2135 Printer all-in-one with windows 7 64 bit,

I have some trouble and may i need your help to solve my problem.

First, i'm trying to scan or copy test page, i can't scan A4 paper with full size, and then i'm trying to resetting the configuration about scan from letter into A4 size, and voila i can scan using A4 size with full screen.

But my problem happen when i try to use the file that i scan to be printed, i have some cut or blank area at bottom page. Hmm i has setting the configuration with A4 before print this document.

I'm trying to attach some images to show about my problem.

IMG_20160720_231340[1].jpg

Thankyou for attention and solution,

Regards

Spoiler
:generic:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your printer model do not support a full Borderless Printing, it cannot exceed the specified margins and this is a limitation of the hardware.

You may find its Paper Handling specifications listed below:

Borderless printing: No
http://www8.hp.com/in/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=7174564#!tab=specs

The minumum margins for the printer are 2.96mm for the top, right and left margins of the page and 14.5mm (1.45cm) for the bottom margins, the printer cannot exceed and print over these margins, as listed under Paper Handling > Print Margins below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-DeskJet-Ink-Advantage-2130-All-in-One-Printer-series/7174559/...

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your printer model do not support a full Borderless Printing, it cannot exceed the specified margins and this is a limitation of the hardware.

You may find its Paper Handling specifications listed below:

Borderless printing: No
http://www8.hp.com/in/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=7174564#!tab=specs

The minumum margins for the printer are 2.96mm for the top, right and left margins of the page and 14.5mm (1.45cm) for the bottom margins, the printer cannot exceed and print over these margins, as listed under Paper Handling > Print Margins below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-DeskJet-Ink-Advantage-2130-All-in-One-Printer-series/7174559/...

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

any solutions if you wanna try to print numbered page at bottom area sir?

HP Recommended

@rizkoktav wrote:

any solutions if you wanna try to print numbered page at bottom area sir?

Hi,

Which software do you to print ? You have to set page number from THAT software.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

>> ... print numbered page at bottom area ...

>> ... set page number from THAT software ...

... but you still won't be able to print anything in the unprintable (border) regions.

HP Recommended

you have any solutions sir?

HP Recommended

Hi,

The HP Deskjet 2135 does NOT support borderless (print without border)  printting. You have to allow for borders around when using page setup. Again, which software do you use to print ?

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I'm using Microsoft Office (excel,word,power point, etc)

HP Recommended

Hi,

For Excel, there are few versions of them around but basically

(a) Using Page setup to set Header a Footer,

(b) Set Margins, must be wider than than header/footer and must be wider or equal border of your printer

margins.png

Same for Word, Power Point.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.