03-23-2012 10:31 AM - edited 03-23-2012 11:02 AM
I have a HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-in-One that I have moved from an ethernet connection to a direct USB connection. I am able to fax only by placing a page on the scanner, typing the fax number directly on the printer keypad, and pressing Start Fax (black) on the printer. I cannot, as I used to be able to do, to send a fax by "printing" a document to "HP Officejet Pro L7600 Series fax". I get the fax send form, but when I try to send I am notify that "The fax could not be sent. The fax will be moved to the fax log where you can re-send it". If I try to send a document on the scanner by using the HP Solution Center "Send a Fax", it scans the document just fine, but I receive the same error.
Windows XP Professional SP3
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax