03-03-2009 12:29 PM
Help! I had to completely reload Windows on my computer and all programs on my computer. I couldn't find my disk with the software for my HP PSC 2355 all in one printer. So, I did a full download from the HP website, but my printer will copy and print, but won't scan from the printer, no can I even find the HP Director on my computer. Help!
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers