06-08-2010 06:25 AM
I have a new HP C4680 and it all works fine and I can scan, but the documents don't go to the location it states (myscans in my documents), nor does it take me directly to that location even though I checked the box to have it do that. Where are they going??? help please.
Solved! View Solution.
06-08-2010 10:06 AM
Hi, download the update file from this HP page just enter your O/S.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers