03-09-2011 02:14 PM
Press Scan, Scan to computer, error "Scan problem" and directs me to "Try starting scan from computer refer to documentation for details". installed, uninstalled, reinstalled drivers & updates, turned off, turned on, restarted... I have been able to scan from printer in past.
03-09-2011 11:52 PM
Could you please reply back with the following details:
1) Printer model you are using
2) Printer connectivity
3) Operating system installed in the computer
4) Are you able to scan from computer using HP Solution center?
5) If the printer is connected in network, print network configuration page. What is the IP address printed in the page?
6) Open Internet Explorer and type the printer IP address in the address bar and press enter. What info do you see?
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers