09-21-2011 01:27 PM
My printer: HP Officejet Pro L7680
My OS: Windows XP
When trying to download the critical update, the Dot 4 Scrubber freezes. I see from other messages this has been a problem for some time now. Apparently HP has sent out 3 updates to fix a communication problem between the printer and the computer, and each of these updates have failed.
Now that it's Expert Day, I'm hoping to get some kind of fix for this.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers