09-21-2011 01:27 PM
My printer: HP Officejet Pro L7680
My OS: Windows XP
When trying to download the critical update, the Dot 4 Scrubber freezes. I see from other messages this has been a problem for some time now. Apparently HP has sent out 3 updates to fix a communication problem between the printer and the computer, and each of these updates have failed.
Now that it's Expert Day, I'm hoping to get some kind of fix for this.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax