05-01-2013 04:44 PM
In the start up
After memory counting 128MB
Appears the message
INFLATE FAILURE RESEND RFU OVER NETWORK PORT
RFU RECEIVED CYCLING POWER
And after this the machine try another time to boot in an infinite loop
There are a keyboard method to clearing RFU errors. Please could anyone explain this method?
Thanks in advance
05-20-2015 02:52 PM
Try a Cold Reset first. If not then replace formatter board.
To perform a cold reset
1. Turn off the digital sender.
2. Turn on the digital sender.
3. Immediately after turning on the device, press and hold down the #6 key (do not wait for the memory-count). When the three status LEDs are illuminated, release the #6 key.
4. Press the #3 key four times until the display shows COLD RESET.
5. Press the #6 key once to initiate the cold reset. The product will continue its boot-up sequence.