01-23-2014 09:35 AM
I have a DS 9200c over seas that is giving my users issues. Right now this DS is stuck on ready and I cannot connect to it. Does anyone know what could be the issue and how could I get this ds working again ? Cold reset? Enable/disable LAN? cold reset with harddrive pulled?
01-23-2014 07:14 PM
02-03-2014 07:48 AM
I had to get someone to pull the hard driver to get to the confgiuration page. when they ping the machine they get a response back of destination host unreachable. this machines MAC has already been added to our ACS server. The user says they see network conectivity to the machine from the lights on the back.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers