06-12-2012 11:34 AM
My all in one printer refuses to scan. Out of the Windows and Mac, it scaned a handful of times to the mac before spinning its wheels over it. It would not recognize the windows computer at all.
I have already ruled out firewall, wireless, installation, and processor.
06-13-2012 01:44 PM
While this program won't work on the Mac try the HP Scan Diagnostic Utility first. Since you are having scanning problems with both your PC and Mac there is a chance it might be hardware related. Also what troubleshooting have you tried already?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers