12-09-2013 08:48 AM
We trying to connect a scanjet g3110 to a Pixelsense SUR40 table (2nd generation Surface table).
We're using the regular 64-bit HP drivers that are available for Windows 7.
The drivers seem to install correctly on the device (in device manager all looks fine) but for some reason the scan application (both the HP app and the build-in fax&scan app) is not communicating with the scanner.
When using the HP scan doctor tool we get an error message with the Windows (WIA)-scan. The error basically tell us that the problem could not be fixed and we should go to HP support for getting any help to solve this issue.
Could the problem be related to the Pixelsense table having an embedded version of Win 7 pro? If so, are there any (HP) drivers available that will work with Embedded systems for the G3110 scanjet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- HP All-in-One and Fax Product Family - Interpreting Error Codes in Fax Communication Error or Fax History Reports
- HP Fax Products - Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax
- An 'An error occurred while communicating with scanning device' or a 'There is no computer connection' Message Displays When Scanning for HP Printers