12-09-2013 08:48 AM
We trying to connect a scanjet g3110 to a Pixelsense SUR40 table (2nd generation Surface table).
We're using the regular 64-bit HP drivers that are available for Windows 7.
The drivers seem to install correctly on the device (in device manager all looks fine) but for some reason the scan application (both the HP app and the build-in fax&scan app) is not communicating with the scanner.
When using the HP scan doctor tool we get an error message with the Windows (WIA)-scan. The error basically tell us that the problem could not be fixed and we should go to HP support for getting any help to solve this issue.
Could the problem be related to the Pixelsense table having an embedded version of Win 7 pro? If so, are there any (HP) drivers available that will work with Embedded systems for the G3110 scanjet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax