03-28-2013 01:16 PM
I am looking for drivers for HP 4670 in mac 10.8 but I can't find any solution.
I have already post a topic to apple forum discussions.apple.com/message/21637941?ac_cid=tw12
Also I have open a ticket number (4696304247) to hp hellas and they told me that they don't create drivers for mac 10.8
I hope to help me because I don't know how to scan with hp4670 and mac 10.8.
09-19-2013 08:08 AM
I am dealing with the same exact issues with the 4670 and my MacBook. I just emailed the following to HP Corporate.
Dear Ms. Whitman;
I have an HP Scanjet 4670 and have been pleased with it other than issues finding drivers, since I now use a MacBook Pro with OS X version 10.7.2. I have another HP printer scanner (Photosmart 7520) that does work with my MacBook. However the 7520 is physically not located in my office so I need to be able to use the Scanjet 4670.
I have searched for drivers and also went to Apple Support Communities and it appears that there aren't drivers available for the MacBook with OS 10.7 or 10.8. As someone who has purchased five different HP printers or scanners I find it totally unacceptable that HP would not provide drivers for the MacBook.
It is possible that I may be over looking something so I look forward to your reply.
Thank you for your assistance,
- Testing Your HP Fax Machine with the HP Fax Test Service
- A Communication or Connection Error Displays When Scanning
- Scan Using Full Feature HP Software (Windows 10)
- HP Photosmart 7510, 7515, ENVY 110, 114 Printers - Restoring eFax Service
- HP All-in-One Products - A 'Scanner Failure' Message Displays on the All-in-One Control Panel and You Cannot Scan, Copy, or Fax