01-10-2013 11:42 PM - edited 01-10-2013 11:45 PM
ENVY 100 crops scans of documents/photos. Preview is fine, but not the final result. Using Mac OS 10.7.5.
This scanner has always cropped my images or documents, even if I see then just fine in the preview. Right now I'm trying to scan my passport. I've lined it up against the side (as it shows on the drawing on the scanner) and I see the whole image on the preview; however, when it comes to the final image I get a cropped version of my passport.
Where can I go to fix this?
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-11-2013 12:40 AM
The default scan workflow configured to scan 6 x 4 inch picture. Make sure to change the scan settings not to crop the scanned area as following:
1. Open the HP Utility and select your device.
2. From Scan Settings open the "Scan to Computer".
3. Click the "Scan Tasks" tab.
4. Select the Scan Shortcut used to scan, then click Edit.
5. In the section of Scan from an HP Device click on the blue triangle or the Show Details button to enlarge the menu.
6. From the enlarged menu now open the drop-down menu next to Crop To and set asA4 or None.
7. Click OK and try scanning.
If you get an error while trying to modify the scan shortcut install teh following patch and then follow the steps above:
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution
01-11-2013 12:48 AM